- Age: 29
- Where I’m from: Saskatchewan
- Where I would like to live: a city the size of which does not exist in Saskatchewan. I haven't found the right city, yet, but it might be like Montreal (culture, architecture, night life, etc), but without the language barrier.
- Religion: Anglican
- Sexual orientation: Straight, except for Carey Mulligan. And Jena Malone. Ok bye.
- Favorite book: A Song of Ice and Fire series.
- Eye colour: Brown, but with, like, greenish bits.
- Favorite Movie: Ron Howard's 1988 fantasy masterpiece, "Willow"
- Favourite TV show(s): Threesome, Miranda, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Community, Corner Gas, Firefly, Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and HGTV's Income Property, because Scott McGillvrey...omg...
- Favourite band/singer: John Mayer
- Random fact about me: I have a serious thing for foreign men.
- Favourite colour: pff, favourite colours are for children.
- What I’m listening to right now: "Ain't to Proud to Beg", the Temptations.
- Favourite male character from a TV show: Thomas Barrow, from Downton Abbey.
- Favourite female character from a TV show: Alice Heston, from Threesome.
- What my name means: "God is gracious"
- Favourite superhero: since childhood, it's Wolverine, but I've often argued for Batman in the "best" superhero argument.
Let’s talk about This is the End.
It’s celebrity rpf (Apocalypse AU) and whatever, the beginning of the movie is sort of fun, with a lot of cameos and celebrities running around partying.
didn’t want to see this is the first place since everyone is playing themselves and at this point it just seems like pride, but now i REALLY don’t wanna see it. funny how everyone on facebook called it “the funniest thing i’ve seen in a while!!!!!!”
Yeah, I think I’ll skip this one.
Oh wow, Warm Bodies was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be!* And more!**
*basically just me squealing over Nicholas Hoult’s puppy-dog face for 98 minutes.
**good lord, the music!
So, I’m almost definitely going RIVER SURFING this summer, or at least once I move to Calgary!
*freak out ensues*