- surf my Tumblr Dashboard for three hours.
- get into comfortable clothes, and get comfortable on the couch.
- get everything I’ll need within arms reach (paper and pen, headphones, coffee, kitten).
- wash “BOOK” off my face (the Halloween party is over… I’m not Jim Halpert anymore).
- create a character collage with actors to play the characters (for a clear visual representation).
- work on the plot outline.
- create more character profiles (for minor characters).
- get inspired (watch movie clips on YouTube).
- at midnight: start writing.
“To Harry Potter - the boy who lived!”
Dear Lee Pace,
You suck (for the Twilight thing).
How will we ever get to sleep at this rate?
“Who is Spain?”
“Why is Hitler?”
“When is right?”
“Where was that stooped and mealy-colored old man I used to call Poppa when the merry-go-round broke down?”
“How was trump at Munich?”
all rang out in rapid succession, and then there was Yossarian with the question that had no answer:
“Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?”